Have you been told that you suffer from sleep apnea? If so, you may be looking for sleep apnea treatment in Lincolnshire, IL. If you decide to undergo treatment for sleep apnea, there are several benefits you will enjoy. Work with Dr. Fatima Afshar, Dr. Bruce Abdullah, and Dr. Fuwad Al Sabek with Lincolnshire Dental Care to get the most out of your treatment for sleep apnea.
What Is Sleep Apnea?
First, it is important to understand what sleep apnea is. This is a relatively common condition that impacts a lot of people across the world. If you suffer from sleep apnea, you may have a difficult time breathing at night. Therefore, you may wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air.
A few common symptoms of sleep apnea include:
- Chronic fatigue because you have a difficult time getting enough sleep at night
- You may wake up in the middle of the night struggling to breathe
- Snoring loudly at night because of your difficulty breathing when you sleep
- Repeated headaches during the day because you don't sleep well at night
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, you should work with a doctor who can help you figure out why you are suffering from sleep apnea.
Why Should You Get Sleep Apnea Treated?
There are several reasons why you should invest in sleep apnea treatment in Lincolnshire, IL. A few of the biggest reasons include:
- You deserve to get plenty of sleep at night, which is going to be difficult if you suffer from sleep apnea
- You may have an easier time focusing during the day if you get your sleep apnea treated
- Those around you may have an easier time sleeping at night because you will not snore as loudly
If you want to get your sleep apnea treated, there are several steps involved. You should work with a local dentist who can help you
How Is Sleep Apnea Treated?
If you are curious about sleep apnea treatment in Lincolnshire, IL, a dentist can help you. A dentist can use an oral appliance to adjust the position of your airway to improve your breathing. That way, you can maintain your oxygen levels, prevent yourself from snoring, and wake up the next day feeling rested and restored.
If you want to maximize the benefits of your treatment, you should work with Dr. Afshar, Dr. Abdullah, and Dr. Al Sabek with Lincolnshire Dental Care. Call (847) 478-9640 today to make an appointment.