Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to improve the appearance of your smile
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Invisalign, Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth
- Smile Makeover, A smile makeover is the process of improving the appearance of the smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures
- Sleep Apnea Treatment, Do you keep someone awake at night with your snoring?
- Veneers, Teeth that are badly stained, shaped or crooked may be improved by a veneer placed on the surface of the affected teeth
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Oral Surgery, Oral surgery procedures may be performed to relieve pain
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.